With the potential to retain or build, this property will appeal to all categories of buyers (Home buyers, Investors and Developers) and is a great asset to be added to any investor portfolio.
This currently zoned R17.5, 4X2 brick & tile home is set on a large 843m2 block, with the potential to be approved as a duplex development site under policy 3.8 (Bonus zoning).
It was built in 1985 but was recently renovated with modern finishing throughout the inside.
Located on a child-friendly cul-de-sac in the heart of Gosnells, its proximity to many amenities makes it a viable opportunity for investors.
Occupy or rent this livable property!
Its features include:
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, all bedrooms with carpet floor coverings, venetian window treatments and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and recently renovated en-suite
• Other bedrooms either with built-in-robe recess, built-in-robe or walk-in-robe
• Recently renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage with a beautiful view to the entertaining backyard
• Quality light fittings throughout
• Cathedral ceilings
• Gas bayonet & ceiling fans in formal area
• Formal lounge/dining.
• Refrigerated reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning unit
• Solar hot water system
• Alarm system
• Outdoor undercover paved patio area overlooking the salted underground pool
• Beautifully manicured gardens with fully automated reticulation from bore to front, side and backyard.
• Double carport
• Built 1985 on 843m2
You will fall in love with this property as soon as you walk in!
Should you have any questions on this property or if you want to view it any time call
George Hanna on 0413 484 667 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org