In quiet and friendly cul-de-sac this well built family home in great location at the heart of the well established and located Forest Lakes Estate and conveniently located within easy access to Garden Street, Nicholson Road, Roe Hwy, and Forest Crescent Primary School and close to local shopping centres and other amenities.
What will be stated here is under statement of what is waiting for you behind the main entrance of this great value spacious home.
• 4 Bedrooms (or 3brms plus study), 3 bathrooms & 4 toilets
• Master bedroom with split reverse cycle air-conditioning unit, two built-in-robes and en-suite
• Other two bedrooms with sliding mirrors built in robes
• Fourth or Study room
• Fully separated Lounge with French doors
• Functional open plan kitchen/Family/Meals area
• Beautiful chef’s kitchen with shopper entrance, loads of bench and storage spaces, Dishwasher, Rangehood and Breakfast bar
• Bamboo flooring throughout the formal & informal area
• Ducted Evaporative A/Condition unit for the whole house
• Under cover good size paved Gabled patio area served by sinks
• Well designed outside Studio/Workshop/office or Granny flat (approx 36sq m) with it’s own kitchenette & toilet
• Beautifully manicured fully reticulated front & Backyard off bore
• Close to all amenities and just walking distance to Forest Lakes shopping centre, medical centres, schools park and bus stop
• Easy access to Garden Street, Nicholson Road, Roe Hwy
• Decent size of high ceiling living area on rare find 700m2 block built 1998
Don’t let this to slip away as this rare opportunity is likely to disappear fast.
Should you have any questions on this property or if you want to view it any time and before the home open just call George Hanna on 0413 484 667 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org