Just look around you and all the evidences will confirm that the market is going through the recovery phase and rebounding strongly but you need to be quick not to miss out on this rare and fantastic opportunity of well priced, gorgeous and well presented property which don’t come on the market most often and there’s never going to be a better time than this to get into the property market.
Brick and colourbond big family home on 600m2 block built in 2000 and will definitely appeal to many.
The property snapshot:
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master with walk-in-robe, en-suite, floor boarding and window shutter
• The other three bedrooms all with built-in-robe recesses and floor boarding
• Tiled formal Lounge/Dining with window shutter
• Practical open plan living zone comprises of the kitchen, casual meals, living and adjoining games area.
• Paved good size (approx 60m2) gabled Patio
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning unit.
• Storage gas hot water system (relatively new and under warranty)
• Neutral decor, quality fittings throughout and recently renovated bathrooms
• Auto lock up double carport with shoppers entry to the kitchen
• Side double gate to fit a boat, caravan or extra cars with access to genuine size powered workshop
• Garden shed
• On good size 600m2 block and built in 2000
• Situated right next to Lush Sutherland Park and central to many amenities in family friendly loop
• Close to public transport and major arterial roads nearby
So be quick and should you have any questions on this property or if you want to view it any time as the property is accessible all the time, call George Hanna on 0413 484 667 or email: email@example.com