Calling ALL buyers (tradies, truckies, handymen, first and second home buyers, investors) not to miss out on this rare and fantastic opportunity!
Properties like this don’t come on the market often.
This big THREE bedroom TWO bathroom brick and tile family home, built by National Homes in 1994 with approximately 190m2 of living space will definitely appeal to many.
The property features:
• 3 bedrooms (master bedroom with WIR and en-suite, other bedrooms with built in robe) & 2 Bathrooms
• Formal Lounge/Dining
• Sunken games room
• Practical open plan living zone centrally located and comprises of the kitchen, casual meals & living.
• Refrigerated reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
• Gas hot water system
• Reticulated front and back off main
• Double carport with shoppers entry to the kitchen
• Good size combination of gabled and flat patios
• 72m2 powered workshop (12v, 600W Solar panels) with 3m door height to easily fit boat, truck or caravan
• On huge 1032m2 block, built in 1994
• situated on a child friendly & quiet cul-de-sac
It’s proximity to many amenities makes it a viable opportunity to investors (walking distance to Fremantle Rd and short stroll to Albany Hwy, Railway Market, Gosnells Central Shopping Centre, bus stops and Gosnells Train station).
The workshop makes it a dream to the boat owners, handymen, tradies and truckies to live here.
The property market is finally in recovery mode, and there’s never been a better time to buy than now! Don’t wait too long or you will miss out. To organise your own private viewing, or should you have any questions about this property, give George Hanna a call on 0413 484 667 or email: email@example.com