You will be delighted from the moment you arrive at this well-appointed custom designed residence built two years ago (2015) by Summit Homes Group.
A top location reserved for everyone who is looking to move into this prestigious area. Overlooking the Canning River, situated within the highly sought after Rossmoyne Senior High School zones. Close to Curtin University and in close proximity to Canning River reserve, Centenary Park, beautiful parklands, schools, Low Quay Café, local restaurants, Riverton Forum, Riverton Leisure-plex, public transport, freeway and all other desirable amenities.
Once inside you will find it impossible to resist this property. It represents a perfect home for indoor and outdoor living, with multiple spacious living areas and parking spots that would meet all your wants and needs.
This luxury property snapshot and highlights include:
• Double storey family home
• 31c Ceilings to entire house (excluding Bedroom 2)
• Approximately 195m2 of living space (doesn’t include the Garage and the Alfresco)
• Engineered Marri Timber floors to staircase and landing
• Satin dreams carpet with premium underlay to all bedrooms and Theatre room
• 5kW, 20 solar panels
• The only unit in the complex which has private exposed aggregate front driveway to park extra two cars
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Ceiling and wall cavity insulation
• Family size gas hot water system
• Security alarm system and auto front gate for extra security (wireless keypad for pedestrian entry)
• Living area, Theatre and all bedrooms fitted with antenna ports. In addition Theatre, nook, kitchen and living all also fitted with internet points. Empty conduit points fitted in living area, Theatre, nook and all bedrooms ready for future smart wiring
• Wooden shutters on all major living area windows
• Custom window treatments to all bedrooms
• Well established and maintained, low maintenance garden
• Reticulation to all garden areas front and back of main
• 2 large bedrooms equipped with generous double built-in robes (one with mirrored sliders)
• Large Separate home Theatre with wooden shutters (ideal to be 4th bedroom)
• Central Computer nook
• Custom designed elegant open plan kitchen/ dining & living area
• Large designer kitchen with Essastone bench tops, Glass splashback, soft close cupboards, plenty of storage space, additional overhead cupboards, and large island bench & quality appliances. Including Westinghouse dishwasher
• Large laundry with additional overhead cupboards
• Well designed storage space under stairs, adjustable to required contents
• 6 zones ducted reverse-cycle Daikin air-conditioning for the ground floor (with main controls in living area). Ducts located in kitchen, dining, living, Bedroom 3, Theatre and nook)
• Double glazing fitted to all windows in ground floor living area, including outdoor alfresco bi-fold doors
• Extra large auto lock up garage to fit 2 four-wheel- drive with internal shopper entry
• Large decked alfresco outdoor entertaining area served by built in wood fire pizza oven and fitted with outdoor antenna & gas bayonet
On the upper floor
• King-size Master bedroom with walk-in-robes for him and her; spacious en-suite double vanity with soft close cupboards and a double shower. Separate WC for added privacy.
• Daikin Split system R/C air-conditioning unit.
• 31c High featured ceiling
• Large floor to ceiling window with amazing views of the Canning River
Walk to the end of your driveway and along the beautiful Canning River bank. A place that boasts wildlife and on occasions you will see dolphins swim by.
Another property in this prestigious location proudly presented by G Hanna Real Estate but should you have any questions on it or if you want to view it any time, call George Hanna on 0413 484 667 or email: email@example.com