Your house hunting is incomplete without a view of this well priced property in a great cul-de-sac location. The house has class and a modern day layout
Think about a long day hard work, coming home relaxing in the patio area and enjoying the fantastic outdoor entertaining area surrounded by the fully landscaped backyard overlooking the stunning sparking below ground pool.
The property snapshot:
• Four king-size bedrooms (Master bedroom with WIR and the rest with built in robes each)
• Formal Lounge and dining
• Home office/study
• Beautiful kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry and plenty of storage
• Practical open plan living/casual meal area and games room
• Zoned ducted Refrigerated reverse A/Conditioning system
• Gas log heater in Games room
• Auto Lock up double c/port
• Window shutters
• Quality fittings throughout
• Beautifully manicured fully automated reticulated front & back yards
• Pool & Spa on easy maintained and fully landscaped entertaining backyard
• Huge paved L-shaped patio
• Easy access to Garden Street, Warton Rd, Tonkin Hwy, Roe Hwy
• Close to schools, shops, public transport and walking distance to Rosebud Close reserve
• Block size is 648sq m which is a rare find these days
• Built 2000
If you want to be a winner you should be the next owner of this very desirable extremely well presented home which surely to attract good interest as it is a must see for everyone who is looking to move into this prestigious part of Huntingdale bordered by Southern River, Forest Lakes & Canning Vale .
So be quick and should you have any questions on this property or if you want to view it any time call George Hanna on 0413 484 667 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.