With the local economy recovering, major infrastructure and construction are on the pipe and the unemployment rate is going down, informed and smart investors are considering Suburb like Koondoola which has absolutely moved on and is shaping up to be a dream for them.
Just opposite to Butterworth Park are this 5×2 brick and tile family home sitting on a quadruplex potential block (R20/R60 zoning subject to Council approval).
Property snap shot:
* Zoned R60 with 4 potential dwellings upon Council approval
* 692sqm block (18.m frontage)
* 4 Bedrooms with BIRs, all with floor boarding
* 5th bedroom or study, with floor boarding
* Master bedroom with fully renovated en-suite
* Sunken games room with A/c wall unit and floor boarding
* Decent size laundry
* R/C split system in Master bedroom and another bedroom
* Gas equipped kitchen
* Solar HWS
* Four car spaces u/cover and an extra space for four more cars.
* External shed and powered workshop
* Large rear patio with lots of space for pets
* Butterworth Park is close by
Don’t let this to slip away as this rare opportunity is likely to disappear fast. You know what you need to do?
Should you have any questions on this property or if you want to view it just call George Hanna on 0413 484 667 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org